Oracle GoldenGate provides a variety of tools and resources that help companies build robust replication solutions. Numerous “best practices” white papers are available for download via My Oracle Support (MOS).
Oracle GoldenGate customers are encouraged to review the available documents for considerations explicit to their operating environments. For example, the following papers are especially useful when deploying Oracle GoldenGate in an Oracle Database environment:
* Database specific bundle patch for Integrated Extract 11.2.x (Doc ID 1411356.1)
* Oracle GoldenGate Best Practices: Instantiation from an Oracle Source Database (Doc ID 1276058.1)
* Oracle GoldenGate Best Practice: NFS Mount options for use with GoldenGate (Doc ID 1232303.1)
* Oracle GoldenGate Best Practices: Oracle GoldenGate high availability using Oracle Clusterware (Doc ID 1313703.1)
* Oracle GoldenGate Best Practice – sample parameter files (Doc ID 1321696.1)